GUIDE FOR IN-PERSON SUNDAY SERVICES
As a Consistory we have revised the guidelines as more people come to church for in-person services. Small group fellowship may take place at the tables in the fellowship hall and can include coffee and/or cookies with someone serving with safe practices. Please be aware that these guidelines, along with our plans, are tentative and will be based on information as we receive it on a day-to-day basis. Please stay up to date via the bulletins and email announcements.
Entry into Church:
- If you have any symptoms please don’t enter. For example having a fever.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be by the fellowship hall sanctuary doors.
- The fellowship hall sanctuary doors will have stations to deposit offerings.
- We will be having elders directing people to their seats.
- Seating will be every other pew to provide for social distancing
- Overflow will go into the fellowship hall.
- Back pews will be reserved for handicap and other individuals.
Regarding the Service:
- There will be no passing of plates.
- When the service is over, please wait for Ushers to come dismiss you.
- For those who choose not to attend, we will still be live streaming the service on YouTube, Facebook and on the Radio on FM 89.1
Regarding Time at Church:
- Coffee, juice and snacks are now served with safety guidelines such as servers are asked to wear a mask and gloves while serving. Sanitizer will available nearby
- Please keep exit pathways cleared, for people trying to keep social distanced.
- Be Respectful, Keep Distance, Practice Good Hygiene, Please Don’t Judge!
- About Masks see city guidelines.
- Sanctuary will be deep cleaned once a week.
- Attendance will be recorded. This is in case someone from church gets Covid-19 we can track who was next to that person.