Guide for In-Person Sunday Services
As a Consistory we have set these guidelines as we open church up to in-person services. Please be aware that these guidelines, along with our plans, are tentative and will be based on information as we receive it on a day-to-day basis. Please stay up to date via the bulletins and email announcements.
Entry into Church:
- Doors will open at 9:10 am, Ushers (Elders for this week) will arrive at 9 am
- Main doors for entry will be the front door and the north kitchen door.
- If you have any symptoms please don’t enter. For example having a fever.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be by the fellowship hall sanctuary doors.
- The fellowship hall sanctuary doors will have stations to deposit offerings.
- There is blue tape on carpet as you enter the church marking 6 feet distance
- We will be having elders ushering people to their seats.
- We will be seating people every two pews starting from the front and work back.
- We will be seating people from the center aisle.
- Overflow will go into the fellowship hall.
- Back pews will be reserved for handicap and other individuals.
- Balcony will be reserved for families with kids.
Regarding the Service:
- There will be no passing of plates. There will be no greeting time.
- When the service is over, please wait for Ushers to come dismiss you.
- For those who choose not to attend, we will still be live streaming the service on YouTube, Facebook and on the Radio on FM 89.1
Regarding Time at Church:
- No fellowship time; coffee and juice will not be served.
- Areas are roped off to limit the space available to access.
- Be Respectful, Keep Distance, Practice Good Hygiene, Please Don’t Judge.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged for those with health concerns, Usher will have masks available.
- Sanctuary will be deep cleaned once a week.
- An Usher will take a picture to record where everyone sits. This is in case someone from church gets Covid-19 we can track who was next to that person.